I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Friday, August 20, 2010

K-On!! Season 2 Episode 20 Part 8

K-On!! Season 2 Episode 20

PART 8


Here's Mugi who has the sweetest personality among the girls. Despite her wealth, she finds joy in partaking in cheaper activities, such as taking a part-time job at a fast food restaurant. Tsumugi displays a rebellious streak occasionally, diverting from her normally well-behaved and mature demeanor to the surprise of the others. She's easily entranced just by watching two girls interact together. I think, she can be considered a Yuri fan or something.


Here's the youngest member of the band who's really cute. Even though she's the youngest, she's the most serious and strict when it comes to practice. However, she has weaknesses against cakes and sweets. She's often the focus of Yui's skinship and calls her Azu-nyan after making her wear some cat ears.


Finally, here's one of the source of high energy of Light Music Club. Yui has this tendency of forgetting other things when she sets her focus on something. She's clumsy and can be easily distracted by cute things. Despite that, she is love by everyone and she plays with an amazing energy and happiness during their performances. She has a huge appetite for food but she doesn't get fat (I really envy her). She also has a very reliable sister who enjoys taking care of her (I want one too)...


The live performance ended but it looks like the girls are still entrance by it. They have this "I can't believe it ended" look in their faces.


After mentioning Gitah, Mio praises Elizabeth too. Azusa even added that Mu-tan did great too. Ritsu and Mugi should also name their instruments... Hehehe...


While talking about the things they planned to do, the girls started crying after realizing that they will graduate soon. The song together with scenes were really sad....*sniff* *sniff* *sniff* =<


Mugi even acted like a child while crying but Azusa tries to calm her down... She looks like the senpai here... She also calms Yui who's also crying. When did sweat comes out from the eyes??? Geez...

Awwww. If you're going to cry like that, I'm gonna cry too... =,<

-----> To Be Continued

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...