I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Wednesday, August 11, 2010

K-On!! Season 2 Episode 18 Part 3

K-On!! Season 2 Episode 18

PART 3


Warning: STATE OF DENIAL is dangerous to your health....

Hahaha...XD Mio finally lost it... I don't know how to react to her weird behavior.. *pfft* Hahaha....


And so her craziness continues but she was stopped by Ritsu and drags her back to their classroom...


By the way, Yui was there but she was seriously practicing her part. Look, her position doesn't even change at all. It's really true that she doesn't know when to stop once she puts her mind to it. Is it what they called passion and dedication??!!! Hahaha...


Here's Juliet who tries to practice her lines but ended up getting pissed off because of the lines that she has to say. That's some crazy Juliet for you... Hahaha...


And here's Romeo who get embarrassed when someone watches her... Are they really gonna be okay??? (=_=)???


My question a while ago is now answered. Nope! They're not okay at all. The lead characters have lost all their energy.


The others suggested that they should act according to the character that they will portray so they ended up looking like this... 

Ricchan, it's so not you.. Hahaha... 

Mio-chan, so cool!!!


I can't a drummer playing while her legs are close...*imagining* *imagining* Aaargghh. It's really hard but it looks like Yui and Mugi just said that to have fun... Hahaha... XD


I knew it... It's really hard for them to look like that especially Ritsu. She didn't even last long with her uniform tuck in... Hahaha... As expected from Ritsu... *thumbs up*

 -----> To Be Continued

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...