I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Monday, August 23, 2010

Kuttsukiboshi OVA Eng Sub

Kuttsukiboshi OVA Eng Sub



Since I don't have my laptop with me right now, I decided to post this OVA... For all of you who already watched the raw, some may dare to watch it again and some may not because of the last scene. As for those who haven't watched it yet---

Warning: It contains Yuri scenes and be prepared for the last scene...

I'm not saying this to discourage you... It's just that many find it disappointing but there were few who find it okay... It's still your decision whether you'll watch it or not but it's just the first part. The next part will be release next summer...

By the way, if you want to download the OVA, you can just download it from Yurigirl's Blog... ;D 

---Video uploaded by ruithora81

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...