I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Summer Window Syndrome

Junsui Adolescence

Summer Window Syndrome

"Summer Window Syndrome" by Kowo Kazuma was scanlated and released by Lililicious. It's about a student-teacher romance. Just like Maple Love, it is also one of the mangas that first captured my attention...


Matsumoto's first impression of Nanao was pretty awful because of her bluntness and for not calling her sensei (means professor) but she still finds her cute sometimes...


Nanao noticed that Matsumoto is not wearing her engagement ring anymore so she asked Matsumoto immediately about it... Matsumoto explained that it's because they broke up and it's perfectly normal, she added. Then, Matsumoto mentioned Nanao's first name but Nanao immediately told her not to mention her first name again and left.


Matsumoto kept wondering why Nanao doesn't want to call her by her first name and what's more, she's more bothered for not being able to call her by her first name than her canceled engagement. Nanao suddenly appeared beside her and said,

"I like my first name."

"I let everyone else use it."

"But I can't let you, Matsumoto."

"It's like your voice grabs ahold of my heart..."

"It hurts."

Nanao still continued explaining things to Matsumoto but she was interrupted by her when she called Nanao's name again and again. Nanao finally snapped out and said,

"Because... Even if you fell in love with me, you wouldn't be serious about it...!!"

She fell silent when Matsumoto suddenly kissed her and said,

"... Then"

"Why don't you shut me up?"


Matsumoto suddenly collapsed... Why? It's not because of the tension going on between them but because she hadn't eaten yet ever since Nanao told her not to mention her name again... Pretty serious, huh... After she regain her consciousness, she told Nanao that she might feel better if she will give her a kiss. Before kissing Matsumoto, Nanao made sure that no one will see them. After a while, Nanao told Matsumoto (with a dead serious face) that she doesn't mind if they were just fooling around. Then, Matsumoto whispered in her ear,
"No Way."

"Not now that I've finally gotten serious about it."

Kyaaa~~ Nice one Matsumoto!!! XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...