I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Octave - Chapter 31

This is great... This is great... *excited* *excited* I can't wait for the new release of Tranquil Spring because of these. My excitement is overflowing because of the developments that were happening between Yukino and Setsuko... For a moment, I even forgot the time when Yukino is quite harsh in Chapter 29 which was recently released by Tranquil Spring and the fact that I'm sick (nyahahaha)... 

After knowing that the raw (link from Nello) is available already really made my heart beats so fast but after knowing that someone (Anonymous) posted a translation made my heart beats even faster. What will happen if Tranquil Spring will released its new scanlations?? I think I'm going to die... Wait!!! *knock on the wood* Forget what I said. I still want to do many things that I haven't done yet... I just said it because of excitement... Warning: Over excitement is dangerous to your health... LOL!!!! =D

Anyway, Setsuko's really acting differently here but in a good way. She shows too many different personalities here where I just felt that she's really different than usual. It's really cute.... A serious Setsuko is cute in her own ways but this Setsuko now is just too adorable... It's like a tsundere who first shows the *tsun* then the *dere*... *squeal*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...