I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Monday, August 2, 2010

Sora no Woto Episode 5 Part 1

Episode 5 - "Mountain Hiking: The Ends of the World"



This episode is also one of my favorite episodes. At first, I really thought that they were in a battlefield but it was just a training or some kind of drill.


Noel is so cute here when she tried to make a joke but she ended up getting embarrassed. Kawaii =)


Filicia tells them that they will be having a field trip but the truth is that it was mission. The squad take a 'field trip' (that's how Filicia describes it) to the mountains where some mechanical observers from the previous age need a maintenance check.


The hilarious scenes starts here when they were forced to carry heavy backpacks. Aaarrgghh, who knows how heavy it is?? I for one would not want to try on carrying that. Seeing their faces already gave me an idea that it's not a good idea to carry those. Hahahaha. Kanata is cheerful as always. Kureha gets annoyed so quickly. As for Noel, nice position there. Good job! LOL! XD


As for their team leader, Rio~~~ Well, I was expecting that she can really do it but she's having a hard time too. Hahaha. Watching these scenes was so hilarious. XD


Woo hoo! They were able to carry those heavy back packs. But~~~ what's with those faces. Hahaha. They look like they already lose their consciousness even though their standing. Well, I can't say that their really standing properly because it seems like they will fall into the ground in any moment. I can't stop laughing in this part. Hahaha.  XD


Here's a funny scene of Kanata and Rio. Rio told them that if they think that they can't go on, they just need to blow the trumpet. While Rio was talking, Kanata tries to grab her trumpet slowly but Rio stopped her. Hahaha. XD

I really felt sorry for her but I can't help but laughed while watching this.

----->  To Be Continued

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...