I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Monday, August 2, 2010

Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o Anata to Koibito Tsunagi OVA Part 1

Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o Anata to Koibito Tsunagi OVA

PART 1


The most awaited OVA was finally released and subbed. Kyaa~~ I've been waiting for this for a very long time. I haven't read a visual novel about Reo and Mai since it wasn't translated yet but I have read some other visual novels that involves the other pairings. For me, this is one of the best animes because of how it was done. After I found out that it was released, I immediately tried to download it and waited until it finished. It took me so long because of the poor internet connection here but it's still worth it since it's a very exciting anime. ^_^

I was just gonna post my favorite scenes here but I ended up getting almost all the scenes. Hhmm, I was suppose to post some scenes but they were ecchi so I decided not to post it because some may react about it. But ~~~ for me, there's nothing wrong in this anime because it's pretty normal for a couple who really love each other.

It's very different from other videos who just shows sex scenes. Other videos or animes just shows raw lust but in here, I just felt that they're just too passionate. It shows many naughty parts (in Mai's part) but still, its just too beautiful that I can't do anything but watch and admire them. *sigh* I can't come up with the right words but all I can think of is that every scene has this --- uhhhmmm, how should I say this --- Ah! Fluffy atmosphere. IT'S SO FLUFFY!! FLUFFY!! FLUFFY!! FLUFFY!! =*>

The movements as well as the reactions were so detailed and overflowing with emotions. The anime is well drawn and you can't just say that it was just an anime that's about sex. For me, it is an anime that really shows how Reo and Mai love each other.

 
The OVA started when Reo and Mai were doing it at the infirmary. Even though Reo tells her that it's cold and they were at the infirmary, Mai still insisted on doing it. I guess the infirmary is really the most common place where couples can do ecchi things. Hehehe. 


While they were doing it, Reo compliments Mai that she's very cute but my replied that Reo is the one who is cute.... Oh come on!!! Both of you are cute!!! Too cute!!! ^_^ 


 Reo is really cute here... Kyaaaa~~~~

-----> To Be Continued

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...