I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Thursday, August 19, 2010

K-On!! Season 2 Episode 20 Part 1

K-On!! Season 2 Episode20

PART 1

First of all, I wanna apologize because this episode has so many parts. It can't be help, you know. It's because I really like this episode and before I became aware of it, I was already getting so many images from it.
 

Aahhh... Mio is finally awake and she she really looks cute here. The girls' stare while she was sleeping are cute too especially Ritsu's stare.


Mio's finally awake but her morning isn't that normal because it seems like the girls pulled a prank on her. In some way, it was kinda creepy. Hahahaha. XD

Mugi's expression is really cute here. She's not even bothered at all.


Waaahhh!!! I really missed this part!!! The scene wherein Mio hits Ritsu in her head is really funny. But then again, it looks like it really hurts this time since the bump in her head is kinda big.

The three girls looks like they were being scolded by their mother while they sit in seiza. LOL!!!


Now look at what you have done... Now Mio's really nervous after remembering that embarrassing moment during the first live performance. Do something about it president....


Ohhh~~~ changing the topic. That's a good idea Ritsu but---- now it's Yui who's feeling down after remembering the time she got sick and forgot Gitah. Do something about it.... Hahahaha...XD


Yui is a klutz as always.... The others want to help her but it's already time for their performance. Hehehehe...


The girls were really surprised when they saw the other students wearing the same t-shirts.


And it's all because of their advisor who put an all-nighter just to prepare for the girls' live performance. Well, Sawa-chan got so many good feedback that satisfied her a lot (in her own unique way). Oh well, way to go Sawa-chan!!! *thumbs up*

-----> To Be Continued

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...