I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Thursday, August 5, 2010

Hyakko OVA Part 5

Hyakko OVA

PART 5


Here's the tenth cake.... Aaarrgghhh, so sweet... It really amazed me that they were able to eat those cakes. It's just too many.... (-_-)


Here's the current expressions of the two girls who were just enjoying eating cakes a while ago...


And this is how Torako encourage Toma to eat... Sacher Torte! Hahaha. I don't even know what that means...

*cough* Here's another trivia about Sacher Torte... Sacher torte is a traditional dessert of Austria, believed to be invented in the city of Vienna in 1832. It is a dense, rich chocolate layer cake, often served with unsweetened whipped cream. Sacher torte is perhaps Austria’s most famous dessert, and is known world wide for its incredibly rich flavor. 

In short, what Torako just said doesn't have any connection regarding the cake that they were about to eat. Hahahaha.=D


Here's the eleventh cake....


And the twelfth cake....


And the thirteenth cake.... 

(-_-) A never ending orders of cakes.... There's just too many kinds.

Unfortunately for me, it seems like there were only two cakes that has chocolate in it....

-----> To Be Continued

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...