I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Friday, August 6, 2010

Strike Witches Season 2 - Episode 5 Part 4

Strike Witches Season 2 - Episode 5

Part 4


That's some reward you got there Lucchini... Good job!!! *thumbs up*


And here comes the consequence for all the reckless things that she did and it seems like Shirley can't give her any support. The cool Lucchini is now a crying baby who got punished by Sakamoto for spending all the money that were alloted for their food. Don't worry because for me, you're still cute Lucchini. =D


Eila getting lectured by Sanya is really cute. Hehehe, Well, they look good together, aren't they? It's a good thing that Yoshika was able to find that too specific pillow. Hhmm, I can't figure out what Sanya ordered... (-_-)?? A cat statue? Hhmmm...???


Now here's the "dere" part that I just mentioned earlier. It looks like Perrine loves flowers and plants. For an ojousama, she's really a down to earth and approachable type person. Not to mention that those three really get along well with each other.


Now here's the "ultra ace" again. Nope! She wasn't able to get the sweets that she wanted. Instead, what she got was an alarm clock. Although, it looks like the alarm clock won't really help her wake up on time. Just like in my case, I'm using two cellphones just to help me wake up every morning but I still ended up on turning off the alarms without even realizing it (a half asleep case???). I'm not really a morning person. Hahahaha. LOL! =D


The misunderstanding still continues between Barkhorn and Shirley. Shirley still thought that the dress was meant for Barkhorn. She was referring about Barkhorn but Barkhorn was referring about her sister.  *sigh* A never ending misunderstanding ----.


While they were listening in the radio, it was then revealed that Maria is a royalty and those suspicious men were her loyal bodyguards. Ooohh, it looks like their bruises were really that serious considering the fact that they only encountered a little girl.


While her Highness is saying her thanks to her dear friend who inspired her a lot . That "dear" friend is currently suffering from her punishment... Hehehehe. Lucchini's suffering still continues when some gifts were sent in their base but the packages were dropped directly to Lucchini. It's really a surprised that she's still alive and alright after all those heavy boxes hit her. Poor Lucchini.... Hahahaha... But still, she's so adorable... =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...