I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Saturday, August 7, 2010

Octave - Chapter 29

Octave - Chapter 29

I think this is the first time that I will post something about the chapters of Octave. It's just that it's really cute and very touching. Chapter 29 of Octave was finally scanlated and released by Tranquil Spring. I was really looking forward for this chapter ever since I saw its raw. A big thanks for Tranquil Spring. *thumbs up*


Risa visits Setsuko to congratulate her because of her new project. At first, they were talking about the song until the Yukino becomes the new topic in their conversation.

Ehhhh--- It seems like Risa has a secret admiration towards Setsuko but she avoided the topic and changes it back about Yukino. Looks like Setsuko's mind is only thinking about her beloved Yukino. *squeal*


Meanwhile, Yukino visits her hometown and meets Kamo. Then, Kamo confesses that her boyfriend leaked about Yukino and Setsuko's relationship. Yukino, on the other hand, seems like she's not affected about it and just kept asking about Kamo's boyfriend.  She's so blunt here. It's so not like her...

It was also revealed that Kamo's boyfriend liked Yukino but they still end up together. In my opinion, it seems that she just became a substitute for Yukino... That's kinda cruel if that's really true, is it??? Well, it can't be help because Yukino is really a subject when it comes to admiration here.


Here's really the kyaa~~~ part when Setsuko said that she'll go crazy if Yukino will abandon her. Oh come on!!! If that's an illness then that's incurable... She's just really not aware whenever she's jealous huh... I really like Setsuko so much!!! If only Yukino is listening to this then they'll immediately get back together, without a doubt!!! They're just too in love with each other but they still haven't clear many things between them and the people that they're jealous of.



Whoa! This is kinda bitter... It seems that I was wrong when I said that she's not affected about what Kamo and her boyfriend did to her. She doesn't want to see Kamo anymore. Somehow, I can't blame her since Kamo is really one she really trusts in their hometown but her trusts for her is now gone.



Yukino's really confused about different doubts and troubles. It's a good thing that Setsuko called her.

I can't wait to read chapter 30... Finally, they will meet and hopefully, they will be able to clear things out between them. Things are really heating up!!! Tranquil Spring is really doing a great job and I for one will be looking forward for their next release. Definitely! *excited* ^_^

Ow!!! Ow!!! Ow!!! Aarggh, need to rest. Things are really heating up!! Literally!! Having a slight fever... That's it for me today... I just want to read this chapter so now, rest, rest, rest. (-_-)zzZZZ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...