I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Thursday, August 12, 2010

K-On!! Season 2 Episode 18 Part 6

K-On!! Season 2 Episode 18

PART 6


Now, it's Ritsu's turn to try.... --------> Errrrrr~~~~ How should I react on this??? *pfft* Wahahahahaha..... XD


I really don't know if those two are really honest there. It's more like they said the word cute because they were obliged. Hahahaha.. Poooooor Ritsu.... She's still being tormented by Azu-nyan's teasing... Don't worry, all of you are cute...^_^


Mio asks Ritsu on how they were able to do their tasks including the wearing of uniforms and she was answered by Ritsu that it was because of someone (someone = Sawa-chan = clothes = harassment = dark experience). Hehehehe... Sawa-chan looks like an evil dark lord or something here...


Now it's Mio's turn to take some order... You must learn from Mio... She's a professional in this... The first thing you should say to a customer is-----

"Have a nice trip!"

And that's how you will lose all your customers... Hahahaha... =D


Ehhh~~~ That's some soft expression coming from Ritsu... Is it my imagination? Ritsu is really looking after Mio instead of teasing her.


Here's another suggestion coming from Mugi to forget her embarrassment towards the customers.

Mio should imagine as if she knew the customers.


Mio's imagination is really strong huh... It's because----


She became like this after imagining that the customers were Yui and Ritsu. Well, that's already a given...  They're such a pain... Hahahaha... XD

-----> To Be Continued

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...