I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Maple Love

Maple Love

For now, I'm just gonna post my favorite mangas... Maple Love is one of the mangas that captured my attention when I just found out about Yuri and Shojo Ai genre around last November... I read it a couple of times because the story is really nice and at the same time, funny...

Maple Love by Hiyori Otsu was scanlated and released by Lililicious. It's about two college students become friends, but one of them has fallen for the other...


It started when Kaede was about to take a nap when she overheard some some guy confessing to a girl. She tried her best not to be found out but her phone suddenly rung that interrupted them... The guy left and the girl smiled at Kaede and this is how they first met.


Erika introduced herself and told Kaede that she likes girls. Then, she kissed Kaede but she got slapped. Instead of getting mad, Erika was a bit surprised but at the same time took interest to Kaede.

Well, that's a very unusual first meeting... Hehehe... Kaede's reaction was very different... Normally, others will get embarrassed after they got kissed but instead, she just reacted as if it was nothing (except the fact that she slapped her, though).


The following day, Erika went to Kaede and confessed. Now that was fast!!! But, Kaede said that she can't go out with her because she doesn't like her... Now that's very blunt!!! However, instead of giving up, Erika suggested that how about as friends and Kaede agreed on the idea of becoming friends. Erika took a picture of them and told her that she likes to take pictures of the things that makes her happy.

 

Kaede's friend told her that she should be careful because Erika steals her friends' boyfriends. Kaede asked Erika about that rumor and Erika said that it's true and it's because her friends' boyfriends just fall for her. Instead of saying some bad comments, Kaede doesn't seem to care about it and just told her that it must be hard being cute... Hahaha... Kaede's really interesting, isn't she? XD Erika added that she also took her friend's guy just to break up them up... Wooow--- they're really open to each other...

She also added that Kaede's the only one for her now and that they're  friends but she just happen to love her... Nice recovery there, Erika! *thumbs up* 


Kaede started to wonder if they're just friends because of the things that were going on between them. The next day, Kaede's friend invited Kaede to a mixer and asked her to invite Erika because some guy wanted to meet her. She then asked Erika and accepted the invitation without any second thought. Because of this, Kaede somehow doubted Erika's feelings for her... I'm really glad that she became aware of Erika's feelings... ^_^

During the mixer, Erika became the center of attention and the other girls were ignored. Kaede, on the other hand, just ate while staring at Erika. After that, she suddenly went closely to Erika and found out that she has a fever. Kaede's really something. She doesn't need to go over the table. Hehehe...


Now here's the comes the best best part of this manga. Kaede took Erika home and asked her why did she forced herself to come even though she has a fever. Erika replied,

"... You're-- a great girl"

"... So someone might have stolen you away..."

"I didn't-- want that to happen..."

Whoa! Talking about karma.... But awwww... That's so sweet of her.... Because of this, Kaede finally realized her true feelings for Erika. She then asked Erika what she wants and Erika replied back that it's Kaede that she wants. Kaede was surprised but told Erika she can have her then finally kissed her. Erika cried and told Kaede that she might catch her cold but Kaede replied that it's okay as long as she will be there to nurse her back to health...

Oh c'mon! Feeling the love here... Feeling the love.... *squeal*


Kaede pondered if there's anything change after they discovered that their love is mutual. The manga ended when Kaede bluntly asked Erika on how two girls have sex.... Hahaha... That's a real surprised and what's more, she said it bluntly without any sign of malice... They're so adorable, aren't they?? ;D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...