I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Thursday, August 5, 2010

Hyakko OVA Part 4

Hyakko OVA

PART 4


Here's the seventh cake... It's getting sweeter and sweeter...


They just talk about what's for dinner. Torako still got some appetite for dinner even though they're eating too many cakes already.

The Kageyama siblings' taste are ridiculous. It's like, the youngest got the lowest level while the eldest has the craziest level of taste. They don't even resemble each other.The only thing they have in common is their different kinds of earrings (is that even considered an earring?) that they all have in their left ear. The eldest wears a bell, the second wears a safety pin and the youngest wears a silver clip.


Here's the eighth cake... The cakes' designs are getting more complicated... Well, this is all I can say since the two were just talking about random things... Hehehe...


"Who came up with the idea that high school girls like sweets?"

Now that she mentioned it, I think it's just natural to like sweets. Well, it's more like majority rather than everybody and I considered myself part of those majority. Hahaha. I just can't get enough with sweets. =D


"What would a pancake be if you classify it?"

Whoa! Now that she asked about it... I realized that I don't know how to classify it. But according to my research *ehem*, it is said that a pancake is a  thin cake made of batter that is poured onto a hot greased surface and cooked on both sides until brown. *cough* That's the end of the report. Hhmmm, it's not convincing enough since I have always imagined a cake with different toppings or coat like chocolate or cream etc.

If a person can't really make up her mind, just do what Torako did... She just changes the topic into something else like ordering for another cake. Hahahaha... LOL!!!


Here's the ninth cake.... Eeerrr, so sweet... It even has a strawberry on top of it...  If I were to describe it, the cake is so strawberry-ish... Hehehe. That's not even a word, right?


It looks like Toma already reach her limit in eating different types of cakes while Torako is eager to try all the cakes in the cafe. Go for it Torako!!! =D


Here's a sign of too much cake already. If you talk to someone who answers you back with words regarding cakes even though they just need to answer with a yes or a no, then they definitely ate too much. Hahaha. It looks like the cakes already went into Torako's head that she even say nonsense answers with confidence and cuteness.

-----> To Be Continued

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...