I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Friday, August 20, 2010

K-On!! Season 2 Episode 20 Part 6

K-On!! Season 2 Episode 20

PART 6


Seems like Yui is not prepared for her introduction but no need to worry since her bandmates were the one who made an introduction for her and it was sooo---- sweet... True friends are really nice... I'm really envious of them.=>


That's another surprised for Yui... She was really caught off guard there.


That's a one proud sister for you!!! *thumbs up*


After some introduction, Yui says her thanks and deepest gratitude for everyone including their club room...

The crowd was also in high spirits and as for her final speech----


Yeah, that's right! Eh? Wait... That doesn't even makes sense...


See--- Even the others were confused except for Ui.... Ahhh--- sister's love is really something... Seems like she really loves her sister's speech there. ^_^ 

There was a sudden silence but well, whatever----


The audience got fired up again when Yui starts introducing their final song....

Now here comes the start of the scene wherein I started reminiscing the past episodes of this anime that I watched---


Sawa-chan who was very careful about her image back then but started to loosen up after accepting the Light Music Club as her advisory club. Who would even forget her sadistic way of making the girls wear the clothes that she designed (especially towards Mio)?!!! Not to mention her childish behavior when she's with the girls and whenever it's time for tea party... One might even think that she's not a teacher because she's easily manipulated by some cake and tea.. Hahahaha...XD

-----> To Be Continued

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...