I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Friday, August 20, 2010

K-On!! Season 2 Episode 20 Part 9

K-On!! Season 2 Episode 20

PART 9 

And so, the touching and emotional moments continues......


Ritsu tries to cheer up Mio by telling some jokes (was that really a joke?)... They really look cute when they're together. 
 

Mio was able to laugh again because of Ritsu.  *sigh* You're not being honest Ritsu. Sweat doesn't comes out from eyes, you know.


Azusa's really calm even though her senpais were all crying. She even manage to take care of them.


Waahhhh.... Such great bonding... It's really nice to have close friends... (^_^)


Their emotions were really overflowing here. Azusa, you can cry anytime now... Geez, you're a one tough kouhai...


Group hug guys! These scenes really brought tears in my eyes. =,<


Sawa-chan was really excited to see the girls because she's expecting praises coming from them because of her surprise. But-----


I'm sorry Sawa-chan.... It looks like the girls fell asleep after crying. You can still notice that they really cried a lot because of their faces... *sigh* They're so adorable. =,>

I didn't expect that Episode 20 will turn out like this. It was really emotional compared from its manga version. The new songs were great... The performance was great... The intense feelings coming from the girls were really great!!! It made me feel happiness but at the same time, sadness... This is one of the episodes of this anime that I will never forget... I can't even stop thinking about the new songs and their faces while they were performing.... Hehehehe...;D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...