I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Thursday, August 19, 2010

K-On!! Season 2 Episode 20 Part 5

K-On!! Season 2 Episode 20

PART 5

Next up is----

the keyboardist, Kotobuki Tsumugi!!!

She's always modest especially in her speech here. That's Mugi for you... (^_^)


Whoa! =O I take that back! She's really in high spirits, right now. It's a good thing that the others were able to calm her down.

Next up is---

Ton-chan??? Errr--- I guess it's fine since he's also a part of the Light Music club... They should have brought him on stage so that others will see him too... Hehehe... =P

Next up is---


the guitarist, Nakano Azusa!!!

Waahhh--- she's really cute... I wanna take her home... Azu-nyan~~~... Nyahahahaha....


See--- Jun and Ui are your #1 fans Azu-nyan....

Next up is---


the drummer and also the President of Light Music Club, Tainaka Ritsu!!!

Whoa! What's with the formal and short speech.??? Ehhh--- it's so not you, Ritsu...

Finally, it's---


Eh? Looks like our MC forgot that she's also part of the band.... Hehehe...


It's a good thing that her bandmates were there to remind her but it looks like she's also not prepared for her introduction.

-----> To Be Continued

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...