I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Thursday, August 19, 2010

K-On!! Season 2 Episode 20 Part 4

K-On!! Season 2 Episode 20

PART 4


No need to be shy Ritsu. Your classmates are cheering for you, you know. And it's true that you're really cute...


Okay, it's time for the next song. Uuhhmm, errrr--- is that some new hand greeting ??? Hehehe... Anyway, Yui's gonna introduce the next song but----


But she forgot the next song. Ritsu told her that she should write it in a piece of paper but Yui also lost the paper. Hahahaha... That's so you Yui...

Well, it happens to me too. I easily forget things and even though I tried to be careful, there are still things that I tend to forget. *sigh*


Don't worry Yui... Even though the whole world laugh at you, your sister is always there for you, 100%. See---.(^_^) Geez, it's really nice to have a sister like that.


If I remembered it correctly, the next song was Fuwa Fuwa Time but the last part was only shown.

Now, it's time to introduce the members of After School Tea Time. 

The first member is ----

Sawa-chan???? Eh? Well, she did play with the band during their second live performance so I guess that she's really a member of the band. The teacher beside her was her former teacher when she was still a student and until now, she's being supervise by him. Hahaha. That might be the reason of her well-behave actions.

Next up is ---


the bassist, Akiyama Mio!!!

Whoa!! She spoke without even forcing her. So cute... She's really trying her best to hide her embarrassment in front of the audience. ^_^


And here's some details on how to join Mio's fan club. Just approach their club president Nodoka, who is also the Student Council President. Hehehe. =P

-----> To Be Continued

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...