I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Tuesday, August 24, 2010

On My Tiptoes in October

Junsui Adolescence

On My Tiptoes in October

Here's another manga about Matsumoto and Nanao... "On My Tiptoes in October" by Kowo Kazuma was scanlated and released  Lililicious.


One night, Matsumoto and Nanao bumped into each other. While they were having a conversation, Matsumoto's friends called out for her. Nanao joined them and realized that there's a huge gap between her and Matsumoto. I still wonder why Nanao never called Matsumoto by her first name even though they're already going out with each other... The name Ritsuko is really nice, you know... ^^,) Hhmmm,???


One of Matsumoto's friend mentioned that "school nurse" sounds kind of sexy that shocked Nanao and immediately objected about Matsumoto being sexy... Matsumoto's facial expression (it's pretty sexy, in a way) changed and said that she's sexy. Matsumoto's friends burst out laughing then left leaving the two girls alone. Nanao asked Matsumoto again if she's sexy and she replied that she's sexy. Yup! No doubt about it... Matsumoto is really sexy here... I'm not just referring about her body... I'm referring to her look and smile...


Matsumoto gave the key to her apartment to Nanao. Then, she went to Matsumoto's apartment for the first time. While she was there, she thought of wanting to grow up immediately and put on some lipstick. Hhmm, you're still young Nanao so you don't need to put on some lipstick... Matsumoto came home drunk and suddenly hugged Nanao while telling her that she doesn't care if anything else is taken but she doesn't want anyone takes Nanao away from her. Well, they say that most of the people are honest when they are in the state of drunkenness... Because of the things that Nanao discovered about Matsumoto, she became more eager to grow up but at the same time, she realized that growing up is really hard.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...