I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Sunday, August 1, 2010

Octave - Chapter 30

Octave - Chapter 30

Ahhhhh, I'm really happy that I was able to understand Octave 30. I really hope that Tranquil Spring will be able to scanlate this too. I'm really looking forward for their releases. For now, I'm satisfied with the summary that I got from yukarishizu.

*Squeal* This is really one of the most exciting chapter of Octave. I'm really glad that they were able to reconcile again. Kyaaa --- they really love each other so much despite all the obstacles that they faced. (*o*)

Special thanks to yukarishizu made this translation and summary. Thanks, thanks, thanks... ^_^

Here's her summary:

Octave Ch30 summary:

5 years ago, when Yukino is heading towards tokyo, she imagine that the next time she return back to her hometown she will become an idol and when that time comes, she will then have to wear glasses to hide from the crowd, wearing all kinds of cute dress, getting a music producer boyfriend and so on. That was the 14 year old though of Yukino.

After Yukino get of the train, in her thoughts:
The 14 year old me would had never though that the 5 years later me would become like this.

After Yukino got out of the station, Setsuko welcome Yukino back and said that after she receive Yukino message about on the way back from her hometown, Setsuko thought that she should come to meet Yukino at the station. Both of them apologize to each other~

Both of them had a walk after Yukino suggested them to because she had a lot things to tell Setsuko.

Setsuko ask why yukino didn’t want to spend the night at her hometown because it is rare chance but Yukino reply that she had uneasy feeling in her hometown and then Yukino told Setsuko that Kamo had a boyfriend and he went and burst out Yukino and Setsuko relationship. Yukino also mention that Kamo and her boyfriend wanted to come tokyo to apologize but Yukino believe that it was all an act and the actual reason for both of them coming to tokyo is actually to end up in a love hotel.

There was a important small chat….. but I can’t get what it means…sry xD

The following chat:
Yukino: There is a lot of problem that I wanted to consult with a person, you should also experience it right? Actually…. I find Osawa and consult to her about our problem.
Setsuko: heh? Osawa? You mean that Osawa? why???
Yukino: Because Osawa mention that if I had any problem I could consult to her…..
Setsuko: Stupid..isn’t that obvious that she had other intention actually?
Yukino: other intention….ya it should have
Setsuko: what “it should have”, isn’t it normally that people will say that?
Yukino: heh, but in the end all of my painful trouble was leak out to her already….
Setsuko: I also had discuss some problem with Lisa but that’s between friend and the meaning is much more different you understand!?
Yukino: Understood
Setsuko: Why are you still…..
Yukino: ah, what you and Lisa discuss about? Is it about us?
Setsuko: it doesn’t matters!
Yukino: what “it doesn’t matters”?
Setsuko: I said……………*slightly pause*
Yukino your sentence, it is possible that you might be making assumption about us?
But, me and Lisa really isn’t what you thought it would be.
Yukino: yeah, I did suspect before…..what if situation.
Setsuko: nonono! It’s impossible!
Yukino: But both of you were so close….
Setsuko: where got! and about Osawa! Yukino you really is too much.

Yukino tell setsuko that she felt uneasy about Setsuko and Lisa relationship but because she was afraid, she didn’t mention it. Yukino decide to grow up! there are still many problem that she will have to face like the case for Mika song which couldn’t be erase away. Eventhough Yukino decided not to be jealous towards Mika but when Yukino imagine that Mika get to sing the song that was produce by Setsuko hard effort, she will started to get mad again. Setsuko finally realize everything that is going on.

Yukino apologize for the night she was avoiding the answer to the invitation for staying with setsuko. After that, Setsuko told Yukino that because she keep mention about mari and what it is to do with mari so Setsuko got mad. Yukino reply Setsuko that it isn’t that type of love toward mari. Yukino is trying to explain the difference of love toward Setsuko and Mari. Yukino finally realize something and the both of them level up in their relationship.

Setsuko ask Yukino to stay overnight at her house but because Yukino is very tired so Yukino wanted to have a good sleep. Their last sentence:

Setsuko: Yukino I’m begging you……Let’s just sleep together tonight.

---->

By the way, if you want to get the raw, you can download it here.

http://www.mediafire.com/?3ihzymjzmce

I got this from http://yurilove-neko14.blogspot.com/.

4 comments:

adikted1208 said...

I've been dying to read this chapter already. So I'm really thankful for preview.. :)

Jhayzelkhulet said...

@ adikted1208

Thanks for visiting this blog and also for the comment... I'll be really glad if I were able to help, somehow. ;P

Anonymous said...

TE AMOOOOOOOOOOOO Thanks for the summary I was dying waiting for tranquil to realease de chapter thank you thank you thank you!

from: Lara

Jhayzelkhulet said...

@ Lara

I'm glad to be of help... Although, the credits should be given to the one who made the summary... I wanna thank you too for visiting this blog and also for the comment... I really appreciate it a lot... ;D

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...