I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Thursday, August 12, 2010

Strike Witches Season 2 - Episode 6 Part 3

Strike Witches Season 2 - Episode 6

Part 3


Sanya knows that Eila asked the help of Perrine to train her with her shield. Anyone can easily figure that out since they were training in front of their base, right?


Eila decided to give up since she's really not use in deploying shields. 


Sanya becomes annoyed with Eila's willingness to give up and gets into a fight with her. Nice throw Sanya!!! ;D


Some kind of fan service too??? Hehehehe... 

Hartmann enters the scene with her very acrobatic entrance but errr--- that must have been hurt. I can't really swim but I know that what she did is really something because of the impact.


And another fan service... Hehehe. Kidding aside... I'm really amaze on how the light is hitting parts that shouldn't be seen even though there's only the moon. The moon is suppose to shine from above, right? HHmmm (-_-)???


Meanwhile, the person in Sanya and Hartmann's topic is seriously thinking of something. She doesn't need to say it since it will only be none other than Sanya...


Nyaaaahhh~~~ the outfit looks really cute for Lucchini... I feel like I want to pinch her cheeks... Hehehe...


Don't worry Yoshika. It fits you perfectly. It's like wearing a normal one piece even without having a need to wear pants.


Lynne made a ginger tea for everybody... And how does it tastes???


Yup! They're facial expression tells it all but it seems that Sakamoto and Minna doesn't feel that way at all. They really are something. I for one won't try that tea.... Hahaha XD

-----> To Be Continued

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...