I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Monday, August 2, 2010

Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o Anata to Koibito Tsunagi OVA Part 2

Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o Anata to Koibito Tsunagi OVA

PART 2


The following day, Reo caught a cold and she thought that it was Mai's fault (the tsun-tsun part). After a while, she started to get lonely and said that she wanted Mai to stay by her side and that she doesn't want to be alone (the dere part). She's really a tsundere.


To her surprise, Mai visited her but instead of giving Mai a warm welcome, she showed her tsundere side again to hide her happiness. Hehehe, I guess it can't be helped since she wants Mai so badly.



Mai asks Reo if she cried but Reo immediately denies it. Mai is really cute when she shows her "I just thought of a way to tease you" face. Hehehe. ^_^


Mai noticed that Reo's still flush so she bended towards Reo and checked her health. Reo thought that Mai will do naughty things on her again so she was surprised. They stayed like that for a while that's why Reo told Mai that she was thirsty. I guess she can't bear it when Mai is really close to her. She really blushes. Soooo 
cute. ^_^


Reo getting all embarrassed and blushing is so adorable!!! Mai always comes up with many ideas to tease Reo but it's still rather cute and funny.


And this is how you give water to a sick patient..... using the mouth to mouth method... Hehehe... How sweeeeet and naughty of Mai. Nice job!!! *thumbs up*   =*>


Mai offers to help Reo wipes her body and change her clothes but Reo rejected and told her that she can do it by herself. Mai still insisted and accidentally pulled the blanket. Reo told her that she's too aggressive.


Mai still offers to help Reo then went down to bed to get some hot towel. Suddenly, Reo instinctively grabs Mai's sleeve then immediately let go. Then, Mai told her that she will be with her all day and kissed Reo on her cheek. After she left, Reo was still speechless then she finally smiled while saying Mai's name. 

Awwwww. Mai was so sweet here and she really knew Reo very well. Reo on the other hand really loves Mai and this really shows how much she wanted Mai by her side. I'm telling you, feeling the love here. Feeling the love... *squeal*

----->  To Be Continued

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...