I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Thursday, August 5, 2010

Hyakko OVA Part 1

Hyakko OVA

PART 1

First of all, I haven't watch the 13 episodes of Hyakko that's why I don't have that much idea about this anime. I just thought of watching the OVA because of the doujin I read about Toma and Torako (and may I say that it was so cute! =P) which was scanlated by Wings of Yuri. And since this OVA is about them, I thought that this will the first video that I will watch first. Hehehehe. I was just planning to post some of my favorite scenes but I ended up taking so many images. Note: This OVA is just a 9 minutes and 47 seconds video. Hahaha. It's just that I really love cakes and sweets. The CHOCOLATE FLAVOR is the best!!!


Hhmmm, my first thought when I watched this is that ---

"Maybe this will be some serious OVA because of the background music together with the place."

But then again I was wrong when Toma was distracted by Torako.


The reason that they end up in a cafe is because Toma's favorite hang-out place went bankrupt then her conversation with her classmate was overheard by Torako so she told her that she will take her to a cafe (or a cake store?).


This is the master of the cafe... He looks scary to me. (-_-)


Here's the first cake that they will try. Well, even though the master looks scary, it seems that the cakes there are delicious.


Now for their cake testing....

The result: DELICIOUS!

Torako's reaction is so cute here. ^_^


Now, it's Toma's turn... Geez, Torako's the one who's feeding her. It looks like they ended up in some kind of date. I'm even thinking if she was really able to taste the food or she's more conscious about the fact that Torako fed her.


And here's the Kyaaaa~~~ part. Torako licks the fork that she used to feed Toma and Toma thought that they just have an indirect kiss (reading between the lines). Hahahaha. It was too much to handle for Toma that even made her feel hot. Torako doesn't seem to realize it though. Anyway, they're just too cute here.

-----> To Be Continued

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...