I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Monday, August 2, 2010

Sora no Woto Episode 6

Episode 6 - "Kanata's Day Off: Hairdressing"

Note: Not watching the whole episode might confuse you since there were two different stories here and Kanata's part explains the first part of this episode.


The group gives Kanata her paycheck early and she goes into town to spend it. In actuality, it is to get her out of the way while the others illegally trade calvados to make some money.

Kureha was about to tell Kanata the truth but she was stopped by Noel and Rio. Noel grabbed her like she was already dead. Hahaha.


When they get word from Naomi that some gangsters are planning to snoop in on the deal, they stage a mock shoot out to scare them off.


The girls look like they were a part of some kind of mafia here. What's with those heavy guns???


At first, I thought that they really killed those men but it turned out that it was some kind of act. Anyway, they suit more on being a gangster or mafia rather than soldier. Hahaha.

It was revealed that the Calvados was the favorite drink of Rio's mother.


Because of Kanata, Naomi thought of an idea on how to deal with the gangsters (they're the ones who tried to snoop deal). Kanata met Yumina and she found out that Mishio runs off when she objects on having her hair brushed.


Kanata met Mishio at the market where she reveals that she was looking for a box that was taken from her after her mother died. Mishio nearly falls off a roof from the noise caused by the mock shoot out, but Kanata manages to save her before she falls, though it causes some boulders to fall that smash into the gangsters' car. 

While apologizing to Naomi, they notice the box Mishio had been looking for which the gangsters had picked up earlier at the town market.


Mishio decides to give the box to Yumina as a symbol of how much she cares for her.


Kanata talks to Rio about her opinion in fate but she just said that she doesn't believe it. But, she added that there was a time that she believed in it (i think she's talking about her mother and the calvados). Kanata oofers to dry Rio's hair and while she's doing it, Rio fell asleep. Kanata thought that Rio was tired because something wonderful happened to her but what she didn't know is that it was because of their secret job.

(source : wikipedia.org)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...