I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Monday, August 2, 2010

K-On!! Season 2 Episode 17 Part 1

K-On!! Season 2 Episode 17

PART 1


The Light Music Club doesn't have a club room since it was being repaired. Sawa-chan tries to get persmission from the Brass Club but eventually, she failed. Now that they mention it, I knew that Sawa-chan has another advisory club but I forgot that it was the Brass Club. I wonder what she does there???

Oh, Yui's hands were yellow-ish because she's been eating orange  (in manga, it was mandarin) everyday. Her reason is that she wants to avoid getting sick again just like what happened before their live performance. Note: It was when Sawa-chan made a Yukata especially for them.


They try to practice in their classroom but they ended up making a ruckus that bothered the other clubs.


Their last choice was at the gym but they can't start practicing because of many distractions. Yui's hilarious when she was like being pushed away (can't exactly say the right words to describe it) because of the loud voice of the a student.

There's this one student that bothers me a lot because she reminds me of some character. I just don't know who... Hhhmmm, hhmmm, I give up... Aaarggghh. (-_-)???


The girls were also having a problem since the song that they were supposed to perform doesn't have lyrics yet. Well, it already had one which was made by Mio. It's just that Ritsu rejected it and even though I haven't seen the lyrics yet, I already have an idea. Hehehe. 


Yup, Yup!!! The lyrics were so out of this world again since it was Mio's (she really has a very wide imagination). She's still cute though.


The girls decided to make their own lyrics. Yui and Ritsu tried to think of a title and it ended up in a pun (in Japanese language). Ritsu's title was Kaban no Bakaan (Bag Goes Bang) while Yui's title was Doki Doki Bundoki (Protractor, My Heart Flutters). I read it from its manga version and its funny.

I guess they thought something like that because of Mio's title which was "Something, Something". Mio's title really suits the lyrics since it was something, something too. What's with the white love? and panda? racoons? and dogs? and child? and dance, dance, dance...??? Hehehe. There's just too many something going on there. LOL!


The next day, the club room is still not available so the girls decided to go to a recording studio. The scene wherein they all look at the mirror was so funny. Mugi doesn't join them because as usual, she was preparing some tea. Some staff talks to them and tells them that they are not allowed to bring drinks inside the room so they found out that there was some camera in the room.

-----> To Be Continued

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...