I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Monday, August 2, 2010

K-On!! Season 2 Episode 17 Part 2

K-On!! Season 2 Episode 17

PART 2

Now here's the presentation of the girls' very own lyrics...



First up!!! It's Yui and her lyrics about ~~~ food??? Huh??? Hehehe... As expected from Yui who really likes to eat.

Result: Rejected!!!=D



Next!!! It's Mugi (she's pretty confident here and it looks so interesting) and her lyrics about ~~~ some kind of case??? It seems like she really likes to try to be a detective... And who the heck is Keiichi-san??? Hahaha...

Result: Rejected!!! =D


Next!!! It's Azu-nyan... Hhmm, her lyrics seems so cute and full of emotions... 

It keeps getting more and more emotional... And here comes the last line of her very emotional lyrics ~~~

"Just wait a little, Ton-chan."

Ehhhhhh~~~~ Please return my feelings of admiration... Hahaha... Well, Even the other girls who were in dazzled by her lyrics suddenly lose their enthusiasm because of the last line...

Result: Rejected!!! (Because of the last line)

Next!!! It's Ritsu!!! Errr, well, it's not lyrics but titles... Anyway, as expected from Ritsu.. Expect nothing from her... Hahaha... Nice job Ritsu!!!  Yup, that's Ritsu for you!!! *thumbs up*
Hahaha...

Result: Rejected!!! (due to disqualification...)


Last but not the least!!! It's Mio!!! Uhhhmmm, well, errrr, I guess we already have ideas on what kind of lyrics she wrote so I guess we'll just pass.

Result: Unknown... ^_^

Finally, the repairs in their club room was already finished. Mugi suggested to make some tea.

But wait!!! Yui rejected Mugi's suggestion on having a tea... Hhhmmm, ehhhh~~~~ it's so not Yui.... She's not Ui acting as Yui, right??? Hahahaha... Just kidding... It's just that it was so out of her character. Most of the time, she's the first one who will suggest that they should have tea and desserts.


Ohhhh... I wish I have someone like Ui. She's so reliable and caring. The scene wherein the other girls thought of the same conclusion that Ui helped Yui a lot was so funny when Yui said that she just got a little helped from her sister. Hahaha. Well, that's the truth.

-----> To Be Continued

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...