I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Thursday, August 12, 2010

K-On!! Season 2 Episode 18 Part 7

K-On!! Season 2 Episode 18

PART 7



Mio thought that Ritsu is just teasing her by not allowing her to take a break. Azusa slightly object but she found out that it was part of Ritsu's plan that's why she just agreed to it too.


Whoa! Mio looks so cute here. The others thought that the plan really works. Ritsu thought that Mio can do anything if she has no other choice anymore that's why she made Mio worked alone.


Eh! Did it really work? Looks like she fainted (again) while standing.... That's so extreme!!! Hahahaha...


The others are astonish because Mio was able to put a perfect smile even after their work at the cafe. Perfect! ^_^ Tee- hee...


Whoa! I take back what I said... Looks like she's suffering today because of smiling all day during their work. =/


And this is how you fix you a problem. By pinching her really hard---- I mean by relaxing her face... Hahahaha... That really hurts....


And Ta-Da!!! Mio's back to normal now!!! Hehehe... But her face looks kind of swollen...


Hehehehe... What with that cute expression again Ritsu... Well, she's really glad for Mio to be able to do something that she hasn't done before... She really understands Mio a lot. Not to mention that she's looking after her from beginning to end. *squeal* =*>


Meanwhile, Yui is really practicing hard for her role. From position, to pose and timing. Good work Yui... You really don't know when to stop once you put your mind on something.... Hahahaha. The way she exits is so funny. She looks like a crab. XD


And for the youngest member of Light Music Club. She's really worried for their live performance. It can't be help. (=_=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...