I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Friday, August 6, 2010

Strike Witches Season 2 - Episode 5 Part 3

Strike Witches Season 2 - Episode 5

Part 3


Here's another trivia. This is the Trevi Fountain (Italian: Fontana di Trevi). A traditional legend holds that if visitors throw a coin into the fountain, they are ensured a return to Rome. Among those who are unaware that the "three coins" of Three Coins in the Fountain were thrown by three different individuals, a reported current interpretation is that two coins will lead to a new romance and three will ensure either a marriage or divorce. A reported current version of this legend is that it is lucky to throw three coins with one's right hand over one's left shoulder into the Trevi Fountain.

Hhmm, Lucchini and Maria were supposed to toss coins but it appears that they throw themselves into the fountain. I guess the chances of returning in Rome is bigger if you do that... Hehehe. Well, there's really a big chance for that since Rome is Lucchini's hometown and as for Maria, it will be revealed later...


Meanwhile, Yoshika and Shirley are still looking for Lucchini. But why does Yoshika searches at the garbage cans... Hahaha. Lucchini's not a cat. She only has the ears and tail of a black leopard. Well, it's still a part of the cat family... =D


Oh! Finally! Yoshika was able to find a ---- cat??? Errrr, let's just assume that it somehow resembles Lucchini.... Hehehe. So cute...


The girls got tired of looking for Lucchini so they took a break for a while. Fortunately, they were able to find a nice cafe that offers delicious cakes but what about the mission of looking for Lucchini... Naaahh--- it's break time for them... LOL!!!


While they were making their order, they didn't notice that the girl they were looking for is right there... Right there... Over there... See??? I even inserted an arrow... Hahaha... =P

Looks like the taste of the cake distracted them from noticing Lucchini...


Lucchini looks so cute and cool here... Kawaii ^_^... But what amazes me most is the fact that from the top of the St. Peter Basilique, she was able to get into her striker unit very accurately.


Nice move there Lucchini. You looks so cool and it seems that Maria is really impress.


They look like a couple that were just about to part ways after their date ended. Hehehe. ^_^

-----> To Be Continued

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...