I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Friday, August 20, 2010

K-On!! Season 2 Episode 20 Part 7

K-On!! Season 2 Episode 20

PART 7


Here's Jun-chan who has regrets for not joining the Light Music Club but in good terms with Ui and Azusa.

And here's Ui who always shows her undying support for the band, especially for her beloved sister. Even though she's not a part of the band, the other girls considered her as a one of them already since she's really close to them. 

By the way--- I was always wondering---- What club did Ui joined???


Now here's the guitarist and at the same time vocalist, who has a zero background in playing a guitar and joined the club because she thought that the activities were just light.


Here's Yui's childhood friend Nodoka who always gives a helping hand in the Light Music Club but at the same time, gets annoyed with Ritsu whenever she forgets to fill in the club's application forms. She's also the Student Council President and Mio really admires her because she's like her mother.


Who would forget the duets of Yui and Mio especially the time when Yui forgot the lyrics but Mio was there to back her up. The audience didn't even noticed it and the performance was really great.


Mio's really enjoying the performance to the point that she even forgot that she was in front of a huge crowd. ^_^


Here comes the carefree smile of Yui. So cute.... It's like one can be drawn in her happy world when you're with her...


Here's the drummer and also the Club President who's not reliable when it comes to club responsibilities. She even chose drums because she has trouble playing instruments which involve intricate finger movements. Despite that, she has this cheerful personality and she really cares for her friends especially Mio (even though she likes teasing her).


Here's the bassist who also has her own fan club. She gets excellent grades in school, but is bad with listening to stories involving macabre experiences, and cowers whenever something gross is brought up. Some of the many things she is afraid of include haunted houses, ghosts, barnacles and blood. While she can be mature and strict sometimes, she gets embarrassed easily, and is often subject to teasing from Ritsu and Sawako. She chose bass since it is not the center of attention in the band.

She's the only one who hits Ritsu in the back of her head whenever Ritsu plays a prank on her or makes some stupid jokes.
-----> To Be Continued

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...